Sunday, February 22, 2009

No Wafflers Here

While there are waffles, and waffles, there are no wafflers here. We're revamping Emily and my office into a space for yoga and meditation. The whole family is helping. I started thinking about this last fall, then paused not sure of myself, then the overtime hit. I finally started clearing out the closet space in the office yesterday, and today the bookshelves are migrating out too.

The Zen Habits post: The Number One Dream Killer: Doing What Works caught my attention. How often do we waffle over doing something? What else stops us from doing the things we dream about? Food for thought.

Suz

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I am a frequent consumer of waffles! Great post and good luck with the renovations! Are you going to paint the walls a lovely calming color?

Suzanne said...

Yep. A warm yellow. We picked up paint chips today to figure out what color. We're leaning toward Zinnia Gold. :)