Monday, October 27, 2008

Busy Day Soup

Jacque Jensen used to work in the cubicle next door to mine at work. "Busy Day Soup" is her awesome recipe. Long day? No problem! You'll have dinner covered in no time!

1/2 pound hamburger
1/2 onion chopped
1 can Bean & Bacon soup
1 can Alphabet soup
1 can Tomato soup
1 small can corn
2 cans water
1/2 teaspoon chili powder

Brown the hamburger and add the chopped onion. In a soup pan combine the cans of soup, water, chili powder, the browned hamburger and corn. Simmer. (Thanks Jacque!)

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Well that seems easy enough...I could go for that! I might post the recipe... I haven't decided. It is a family recipe and for starters I need the specifics from someone. I was thinking about getting a few recipes together from "the Deer Camp" from when I was a kid and making a recipe book like you did.

Eric said...

Jeanne, if you are looking for a cookbook program for the Mac this looks like a great one that you might want to try. http://www.mupromo.com/deal/630/macgourmet-deluxe

Jeanne said...

Cool,thanks Eric!