Sunday, October 5, 2008

Banana Crumb Muffins

My latest effort involves figuring out how to make a decent breakfast muffin for breakfast on the go. I really like the Starbucks bran muffin, but it's way too expensive for everyday.

So far, not so good. The first batch I tried whole wheat - too dry and over baked. The second batch was Doughnut Muffins and they had no flavor. The third batch, Banana Crumb Muffins, was just right! I'm still working on finding that "perfect" whole wheat/nut muffin recipe, but it was nice to provide the fam with some homemade goodness that actually tasted good this morning.

Click here to get the recipe!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Thanks for sharing!

Jared, Miranda and Max said...

yay! i love muffins :) And i'm going to that glassbooth website right now! and I can't believe it snowed in utah last week!! Here in ohio it was sunny and 70. crazy.

Jared, Miranda and Max said...

yay! I love muffins :) And i'm going to that glassbooth website right now. Though I do my best to follow political things, its not my favorite pastime... and i cannot believe it snowed in utah last week!!! here in ohio it was sunny and 70. crazy.