Sunday, October 19, 2008

Beauty everywhere

I recently saw a gallery of photos on Facebook showing favorite pics of China. They were simply beautiful. It made me think about the beauty in my neck of the woods. So last Sunday when I went out to pick up the Sunday morning paper I took my camera with me. Want to see more of the first Utah snow of 2008? We haven't made the drive up into the mountains to see the trees this year so today I grabbed my camera and went out into the backyard to enjoy the fall foliage - the picture is Virginia Creeper that's creeping along our cinder block fence. (the image is sized to use as a desktop background if you're looking for a fall update for your computer) - Suz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photos on facebook are AWESOME!

Jeanne said...

I need to get some of that for my wall in my courtyard... I miss it! I know a place near the Jr. high that has a bunch growing up a phone pole. I should go get a few starts this weekend.

Suzanne said...

Very funny Eric! :)

Eric said...

What are you talking about?