Sunday, February 7, 2010

PhotoShop Action

I'm learning new PhotoShop skills thanks to Ree Drummond. Santa brought me her cookbook: The Pioneer Woman Cooks. On her website, I've been finding photo tips. For example the following leaf was just minding it's manners on a winter morning in the backyard.
I applied some of the free Pioneer Woman Action Sets 1 & 2 that I downloaded from Ree's site and...
That's one edgy leaf, friend. Looks like it could go on the cover of a grunge album - or maybe it just captured that the backyard path will take you to fAiRyLaND. Once there you will need to watch your step. If the stories are to be believed, don't eat the food or you'll have to stay there forever. To quote my favorite cartoon: "Forever's a long time!" - Chowder.

- Suz

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

That is a great edgy leaf :) I like leaves, of any variety. And I would like that cook book too. I saw it in B&N at the bookfair. But I never cook anything new anyway :)