Saturday, September 6, 2008

jeff

When I was a kid my brother always meant fun. Can you tell from the photo, that he was a bit of a rebel? While military police might not bring to mind words like "playful" he always wanted to have fun (he was a military policeman when I was a kid - when we spent the most time together.) From taking me on motorcycle rides to the really big water fight of legend - when he was helping Janel and me as we were doing the Sunday dinner dishes. I remember lots of water all over and Janel and I ended up escaping down the hall and locking ourselves in the bathroom - Jeff's keys leaving a dent in the door as he tried to break it down. He, he, he... Somehow our parents slept through it all having their Sunday afternoon nap after church.

Jeff's in the hospital now in Las Vegas. Yesterday he went in for a follow up on a stroke he had last summer. They found a problem and when they went to put him under to take care of it there were complications so they admitted him to the hospital to sort everything out. Please send positive vibes his way. - Suz

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

We sure will. I hope all goes okay.

Steph said...

I'm so sorry, Suzanne. Wow. It's just a tough time all around. Lindsay's little guy is in Primay Children's right now with big problems. We'll keep Jeff in our prayers!! Hope you are all doing well.

Cous Steph