Thursday, August 21, 2008

miDdLe ScHOoL

Brought to us by the letter "M" and the number "7"- Maybe I should have titled this "The Big Day of New" ...new school, locker, teachers, friends, et al. But I think I like the Way Back Machine spinoff on alpha numeric sponsoships of a day. Remember when?

I attended the kick-off meeting this morning for parents, and the counselors won my heart saying how cute our 7th graders are - and it's true. Kids milling around in the hallways, happy to see each other, schedules in hand, teachers smiling "it's a good thing." - Suz

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Ah yes! I love alpha numeric sponsers! AH-HA-HA-HA!
Last year it was a very "Julie Through The Glass" moment dropping Lauren off at middle school. I had a mental flash of dropping her off in 1st grade and she didn't need me to walk her to class. What a morning I am sure you had! I agree with the counselor; 7th graders are cute! I hope Em loves it!

Steph said...

Hey Suzanne,

I found your site on Janel's blog. Hope you don't mind me dropping in. How are things going? I can't believe Emily is in 7th grade. Crap! Weird times. If you're ever in Boise, look us up!!

Cous Steph