Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Breakfast for Dinner

So... I don't just cook, but the blog makes it look like I do. It's so fun! Last night I cooked which was a good thing. Less take-out, you know? We had breakfast for dinner. Pancakes from scratch with Raspberry filling and frozen yogurt bringing keywords like "antioxidants," "fat free," and "yogurt" to the mix. ;)

Good for ya, right? Nudge, nudge. Plus I was "using up" the frozen yogurt... thrifty too.
Everybody had extremely happy taste buds. Except poor Eric wasn't home, so he missed out. There's batter and leftover raspberries in the fridge for breakfast.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

That looks pretty tasty! I still need to learn to make soup from you because it truly was the best soup I ever had. Sometimes I miss living close to you guys. It has been a long time.